Every Monday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM AND Thursday 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Infant lead screenings and child seats for eligible families are available at these clinics.
Call for appointment 518-873-3500. Sorry; we are not able to accommodate walk-ins.
We can bill Medicaid, Medicare Part B, Child Health Plus, Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield or Fidelis Managed Care. Present your card at your appointment to receive services at no charge. If you are not covered by these health insurances we will provide you a receipt for service that you may submit to your insurance company to seek reimbursement.
This Department charges an at-cost rate plus administration fee —our rate/fees are adjusted down using a sliding fee scale based on household income.
Immunization Price List
We can now accept payment with GovPayNet – so you can swipe your debit or credit card here at our office or pay online.
Before you pay with GovPayNet we advise you to read the 2017 GovPayNet Fee Schedule and 2017 GovPayNet Terms of Service.
Please call our office at 873-3500 if you have questions about immunizations, fees or payment.
Top Immunization searches
Current immunization recommendations
Top 20 Questions and Answers About Immunizations
We also field calls about vaccines and cancer prevention – such as the HPV vaccine. Hear from real people in this video.
- Mountain Medical Urgent Care Services call 523-7575 or 897-1000
- Plattsburgh Industrial Med. Testing call 562-2009
- St. Lawrence County Department of Health Department call (315)386-2325
- Warren County Public Health call 761-6580
- In Vermont, UVM Travel Clinic call (802) 847-1045
As a local health department we must:
- ensure compliance with all immunization statutes and regulations;
- assist with and follow-up on school immunization surveys;
- provide education regarding the risks and benefits of immunizations for consumers;
- conduct quality assurance activities with community health care providers including immunization practices, proper vaccine storage and handling, and compliance with immunization reporting requirements;
- ensure proper stewardship of immunization resources and serve as a safety-net immunization provider; and
- apply cost-based charges and make reasonable attempts to bill and collect fees for immunization services.