New Mom & Babe Care
Contraception & Reproductive Health
Lead Poisoning Screening
Car Seat Program
Child Development Programs
COMMUNITY BASED ACTIVITIES
Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance
OUR REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
Our Family Health program includes
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Child Health
- Reproductive Health
and is designed to
- Improve the health of people under 21, including children with special health care needs;
- Increase the proportion of people under 21 who receive comprehensive primary & preventive care;
- Improve birth outcomes, decrease maternal & infant disease, and increase the proportion of women who receive early pregnancy and post-delivery care including referral to support services;
- Decrease unintended pregnancies and STDs, and improve access to family planning and comprehensive reproductive care.
Our required activities include:
- education campaigns;
- information & referral for women and families;
- outreach for health and human service providers;
- promoting policy, environment and systems changes; and
- assistance with health insurance enrollment and accessing comprehensive health care services.
For more information about our services call (518) 873-3500.