Nancy Dougal, Transportation Director 518-873-3689
Essex County public transportation schedules:
- Trial route – Schroon, North Hudson, E-town – ended 1/30/15
- Lake Placid XPRSS Fall 2014 / Winter 2015 Schedule (effective 10/1/14)
- Cascade Express (effective 9/1/14, Elizabethown, Keene, Lake Placid, Ray Brook, Saranac Lake)
- Champlain Northern route (Elizabethtown, Essex, Willsboro – effective 6/1/14)
- Champlain Southern Route
(Elizabethtown, Westport, Moriah, Crown Point, Ticonderoga – effective 6/1/14)
- Mountain Valley Shuttle winter 2014-2015 schedule – effective December 18, 2014
(revised 12/15/14; Ausable Forks, Jay, Whiteface/Wilmington, Lake Placid, Ray Brook)
Abogo is a tool that lets you discover how transportation impacts the affordability and sustainability of where you live.
The Transportation-to-Work Toolkit for the Business Community gives businesses the information they need now to assist their employees in realizing a timely, cost-efficient commute that promotes productivity at your business site and employee satisfaction.