Mailing Address: PO Box 217, Elizabethtown, NY, 12932-0217
Doreen Abrahamsen, Transportation Coordinator
Beckey Hoskins, Supervising Bus Driver
Essex County public transportation schedules:
- the free Lake Placid XPRSS Trolley Schedule (effective April 7, 2019)
- Cascade Express (Elizabethown, Keene, Lake Placid, Ray Brook, Saranac Lake – effective April 1, 2019)
- Champlain Northern Route (Elizabethtown, Essex, Willsboro)
- Champlain Southern Route (Elizabethtown, Westport, Moriah, Crown Point, Ticonderoga)
- Mountain Valley Shuttle (effective April 1, 2019)
- Shopper Schedule 2019
Clinton County: Ausable Route Schedule
The bus may arrive at a stop before the scheduled time. The bus may not leave a stop before the scheduled time.
Timetables contained herein are estimated times. Weather, traffic, and other circumstances can affect timelines of service. Please contact Essex County Transportation office at 1-800-914-9266 to find out where any particular bus is at any given time.
(Please note that the Essex County ride share website has been discontinued)
Abogo is a tool that lets you discover how transportation impacts the affordability and sustainability of where you live.
The Transportation-to-Work Toolkit for the Business Community gives businesses the information they need now to assist their employees in realizing a timely, cost-efficient commute that promotes productivity at your business site and employee satisfaction.