Nancy Dougal, Transportation Director 518-873-3689
PO Box 217
Essex County public transportation schedules:
- NEW Olympic Summer mid-day loop Schedule (Mt. Van Hoevenberg, High Falls Gorge, Whiteface, Wilmington) – effective 5/30/17 to 9/29/17
- the free Lake Placid XPRSS Trolley Schedule – effective June 1, 2017
- Cascade Express (Elizabethown, Keene, Lake Placid, Ray Brook, Saranac Lake – effective 5/1/17)
- Champlain Northern route (Elizabethtown, Essex, Willsboro – effective 5/1/17)
- Champlain Southern Route
(Elizabethtown, Westport, Moriah, Crown Point, Ticonderoga – effective 5/1/17)
- Mountain Valley Shuttle 2017 schedule (effective 3/27/17 to 12/15/17)
Abogo is a tool that lets you discover how transportation impacts the affordability and sustainability of where you live.
The Transportation-to-Work Toolkit for the Business Community gives businesses the information they need now to assist their employees in realizing a timely, cost-efficient commute that promotes productivity at your business site and employee satisfaction.